Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunset

5 Comment(s):

Anonymous January 8, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Liz, that picture is awesome. I sit here admiring your pictures of the beautiful sunset and the sun pounding on your walls, and then I look up and see the snow falling outside my window. Gosh, right now I am ready to pack my bags and come hibernate at your place. Just bury me in the sand and wake me in the spring!
Anna

Liz January 8, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Come on down! We'd love to hide you in our sand. :)

Jacqui January 8, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Liz, these pictures are all amazingly awesome! I love looking at how creative you get with such simple things. Keep up the inspiring work! :)

Marcia January 8, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

great pictures elizabeth. I'm on a laptop and can't quite do the caps. maybe I better get a camera like yours.

Megan January 9, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Liz!! You are amazing! What a brilliant idea to blog your favorite pics! You have such an eye for photography. I love the shots where you were below your kids looking up. You always see the opposite because the people taking pictures of kids are taller. I love your pictures!! We seriously need to talk, I am dibbling in photography, pretending to know what I'm doing, but madly in love with it as well. I had some of your photography links on my favorites and had to laugh when I found them on your blog. Great minds think alike! I love looking at photo blogs and trying to copy their ideas for shots. The great thing about it is that with cameras now, every million shots or so, you end up with a really cool one, and you feel like a photographer. I love how your pictures tell stories, especially the dishes in the sink!! Well, you are now on my favorites as a photography blog... I can't wait to see what comes next!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers