Saturday, January 26, 2008

Coming Soon...

...more wacky, fun, and, of course, precious pictures from our Monday trip to the Fleet Science Center with Granny and Grandpa. Proofing pictures has proved to be much more time-consuming than I originally thought. Or maybe it's that I just have a hard time choosing between all the good shots, so I end up proofing and using a ton. I'm sure proofing will get faster as I play with my programs more. I hope you guys like pictures, because there's lots coming. Now, off to bed with me and my sick self. Ta ta.

2 Comment(s):

Megan January 27, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

So sad that your sick! That is the worst! I know what you mean about proofing. I had to set a time limit- "ok, I will only sit here for one more hour, then I'll get dressed"- might be something I'd say to myself around 2pm-ish when I was still in my pajama's looking at pics on the computer. There's no shame in it. It's how we are learning, right?

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Liz this picture is awesome! I love it, can't wait to see more!! Get feeling better.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers