Friday, January 18, 2008

My new camera...

...is AWESOME!! I love it. It takes beautiful pictures. The boys and I went outside for a photo shoot so that I could experiment and play. I love how the pictures turned out. I took over 300 pictures and got so many good ones that it was hard for me to pick just a few for this post (as you will soon find out as you scroll down). These have been put through Photoshop to add the copyright mark and a few had minor tweaking but nothing major like I've done in the past with my pictures. They didn't need it! I must say that I'm relieved. As I said in my previous post, I was beginning to worry that perhaps my good pictures were just lucky. I don't believe that anymore. With soooo many good pictures to choose from after just this afternoon, I think it's safe to say I've found my niche. Don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of learning to do still (this camera is a beast with many functions), but I feel like I can breathe again knowing that I can create good pictures. Sorry if it sounds like I'm patting my own back. I am. I'm too excited not to. No one else is awake to do it for me. :) I hope you enjoy the pictures! I'd better get to bed.























5 Comment(s):

Miriam Herm January 18, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

wow! what a difference a good camera makes! you can see the quality. way to go liz! i hope so much for the best for you.

lindsey. January 18, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Congratulations Liz! These pictures are great. My favorite is the one of Soren guiding Anders with his hand on Anders' back. Sweet. The new camera sounds great but I believe it only enhances your natural talent. I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous January 18, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

There is a clear difference in the quality! Good job, go have lots of fun taking memories! Yeah!

Megan January 18, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Hurray!! I love the shots with the colorful play equipment in the background. Hurray, hurray! Now you just face the problem of having millions of shots sit in your computer- they'll all be so great you won't want to erase them! I'm excited to see more!

Lisa/Scott January 18, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Of course you're a great photographer!! I would hire you any day. You have an eye for the artistic, and it's wonderful that you've decided to develop that talent and not bury it. I must say I love the close ups you do of the boys...you catch they're spirit.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers