Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Sunday Stroll, Part 2






4 Comment(s):

Kari January 25, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

These are some of my favorite so far. I jsut love how warm and peacful it looks. And I love the one of your day wlkaing along with the sunset in the back.

Jarem Frye January 25, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

Elizabeth- we want the picture with the stone bench and the bare tree in the background- a fine art print, numbered- hopefully 8x10-signed! Let me know how much that costs, I can't wait to see it! Oh, and you are a genius. I think this will say Jarem, but it's Sara- I guess Jarem wants it too so it doesn't really matter. Okay, gotta go eat before my brain falls out.

Lisa/Scott January 25, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Beautiful. These are classy landscape pictures.

lindsey. January 25, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Liz, these are your best yet! I absolutely love the image of the rings hanging. These pictures all make it seem as though there is no one around for miles and miles. They evoke very strong emotions! Great work.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers