Thursday, January 10, 2008

Garden Variety

I took a stroll around our backyard yesterday while the boys played. I love the little purple, white, and yellow flowers because they are so dynamic. In the mornings I can watch them slowly open up to the sun, at midday they are blooming at their full capacity, and then as the sun dips into the horizon, they close back up for the night. They are smart and efficient as well as beautiful and vibrant. I love nature. God must be an artist.





1 Comment(s):

Anonymous January 11, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

I love those flowers that open in the morning and close at night. So much fun to watch them and ponder God's creations! Beautiful pictures too!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers