Friday, January 11, 2008

Houdini

3 Comment(s):

Megan January 13, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Perfect title!! What camera did you shoot this with? What were the settings? I love this pic!

Liz January 13, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Hey Megan. I'm glad you like the picture, it's one of my favorites so far. I took it with my point-and-shoot Canon SD870IS. It was set to manual mode, but I didn't adjust any settings beyond that. Yeah, nothing too inspiring, eh? :) I need to call you. Let's talk photography! :)

lindsey. January 14, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

I love this picture. Soren has the most perfect face - so inquisitive and curious. He is an absolute sweetheart and you capture that so well!

When does the new camera arrive?

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers