Thursday, March 13, 2008

Simple Pleasures

I can't figure out how to make my pictures look on my blog like they do when I finish editing them in Photoshop and Lightroom. It's frustrating. These, for example, are much darker here on the blog than they are when viewing them from a folder on my computer. Does anyone out there know the trick? At any rate, they're still fun. So enjoy! ...Oh, the goop all over Bugga is yogurt - Blueberry Yoplait. :)








UPDATE: YOGURT PICTURES REVISITED (figured out the color issue).

2 Comment(s):

lindsey. March 13, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

What in the world is Anders spreading all over himself?? :) He looks to be having a wonderful time.

Megan March 13, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Man, I wish I could get away with spreading yogurt all over me. I bet its cleansing, probably like the fancy goop they would use in a spa and charge you an arm and a leg for. I love Soren's tricky gang signs.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers