Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bathtime

Again, the color isn't up to par on Blogger. I'm getting irritated. I wonder if that's why so many photographers use Typepad. But I'm sure I've seen other Blogger photography blogs that have nice color in their pictures. They must know something that I don't...but fear not, I will figure it out! :) Until then, just imagine all these pictures looking 10 times better. :) These were really fun.








6 Comment(s):

lindsey. March 13, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

These are so cute! My favorite is the second to last one - how cute is Anders?!

The one of Soren licking the edge of the bathtub is very interesting. He looks like his is crawling along like a lizard. Kind of an optical illusion!

Megan March 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Holy cow! Ander's tongue is HUGE! I love the one of Soren pouring the water over his head, nice with the fast shutter speed and the water.

Marcia March 15, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Great pictures. I would hire you. You must have to sit there snapping pictures like crazy.

Ann-Marie Photography March 17, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

about the color....every computer is calibrated differently. If you want the color to pop and it isn't try saturating beyond what you think you should, by A LOT on your computer and then post. That might help the color...you just have to play around (and take notes) it will get there. Good luck...and what cute boys you have!!!

Daniel March 20, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Lizzie, I love your kids! Awesome pictures! Only a few more weeks and I get to see them. Yipee!

Lisa/Scott March 22, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

I saw these a while ago and thought I posted a comment, but I guess I didn't. These pics are beautiful. I love the one with Soren pouring the water on his head.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers