Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Fun!

Photo by Dan

Photo by Dan













7 Comment(s):

Megan March 28, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

So cool! What a great idea to dye the eggs in the bathtub!! I absolutely LOVE the pic of anders and dan giving eachother a kiss - so precious!! hope things are going well... more pics!!!!

Lisa/Scott March 29, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

As always, all your work is beautiful. I love what you do with the colors...so vibrant! Very artistic. I love the pic of the little feet! Kids feet are so cute!

Marcia March 29, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Love those boys. You'll have to put your skills to work with our family when you get here. We need a great family picture to frame and hang.

lindsey. April 1, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Hi Liz! I love these. My favorite is, of course, the photo of Dan kissing Anders. You have an amazing ability of capturing emotion. The best part is that your photos capture the true feelings and love that you all really share in the Agle home. Love it! And (belated) happy Easter!

Anonymous April 2, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

So cute! And what a good idea for dying eggs! We'll give that a go next year! Love the pictures, looks like Dan is pretty good with the camera too! Lucky you!

Brooklet April 18, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

I like the toesies on the grass picture- so vibrant.

Kaci Griffin June 6, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

I love that you are a photographer! It's amazing how far you can come from just snapping pictures to really knowing how to make the pictures work. I'm not a photographer myself, I just appriciate photography. I worked at a lab for 2 years and it can get pretty intense! This is Kaci by the way!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers