Saturday, March 1, 2008

Little I Guy

This little guy is such an old soul. He is so sweet and so tiny. Baby I's mom and dad are beautiful people. The camera loved them and loved this darling little guy! As you can see, Baby I's dad is the #1 Charger's fan, so we got some really fun shots with helmet, football, and Charger's jersey. Thanks for a great afternoon, M and S!











4 Comment(s):

lindsey. March 3, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

So sweet! I love how you create the black background on some shots. That really gives the photo a different feel.

Wendy March 7, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

Liz, you're photography is fantastic! I would love for you to take pictures of my kids the next time you're in our town or we're in your town. Your work is amazing!!!

Kari March 10, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

So beautiful! I just can't believe how nice your pictures are. I love them. The poses are so timeless and classy.

The Marshall Family March 12, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Liz, you are a natural. I am just so impressed with your pictures. I can't wait till its our turn!!!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers