Friday, February 8, 2008

Sneak Peak - Sunset at Torrey Pines Beach

Many more pictures to come!

(By the way, the pictures look much better when you click on them. Not that you have to, it's just that they seem to lose some of their color saturation when they're fitted to proper picture size by Blogger.)



2 Comment(s):

lindsey. February 9, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Liz, I love these! I have been wanting to go to Torrey Pines (five years here and I still have never been...what do I do all day??) and now I see how beautiful it is. These pictures are fantastic, especially the first one.

Megan February 9, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

WOW LIZ!! These are incredible!! I love the patterns in the background of the second one. The colors in the sunset are awesome- you are so good at this.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers