Monday, February 18, 2008

J Dawg

Sorry, I couldn't resist the reference to the favorite lunch stop for many BYU law students. :) This baby boy is the child of friends of ours - buddies from law school. We have the privilege of babysitting him every now and then (not nearly often enough for me). :) He is so, so, so cute with the most scrumptious, to-die-for cheeks. What a perfect little baby this guy is. He was so willing to let me take pictures of him in all these crazy little places - he was happy anywhere. Oh, and just so you don't think I'm creepy, I do get the parents' permission first before I take pictures of their kids. :) Hope you like these, T and E, there were so many cute ones to choose from! J is a doll.











8 Comment(s):

Anonymous February 18, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Liz,
These are great! Thanks so much for posting these.
We've been so eager to see the results, but now all we want is more!

Liz February 18, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

I'm glad you like them. There's lots more, so I think you'll be happy with your CD! Thanks again.

lindsey. February 18, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Liz, these are fantastic! They have such a professional touch to them!

Lisa/Scott February 18, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

I love his chubby cheeks!

Anonymous February 18, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

liz, we love the photos so much. i sent the link to various family members who all think you are amazing. they are the best pictures we have of him. thanks!

Amy D. Hall Riter February 19, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Your photos are amazing!

Brooklet February 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Wow, those are stunning. I am in awe.

I love how you chose interesting places to put him- I really like the bucket of eggs, and I love the one of him in the dresser drawer.

Kari February 25, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Liz your pictures are so incredible. I love the coloring and style that you use. you are very talented! I love looking at all that you do!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers