Thursday, February 14, 2008

M and R

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

And what could be better on this day than pictures of a beautiful baby boy? This little guy is so handsome and so cuddly. As soon as I got him into my arms I realized that the hardest part of photographing babies is putting them down in order to take pictures of them. I just wanted to hold him all day! Thanks, Mommy, for being willing to stay a while after the pictures were taken so that I could cuddle with your bundle o' love a bit longer. :-) This was a fun, yet surprisingly challenging photo shoot. We lost our sun when a storm rolled in soon after mommy and baby arrived. I couldn't get the close-up shots that I wanted (gotta get a new macro lense, I guess). :-) It was interesting, educational, and fun. I love this little guy and I'm sure you will too. Mom and Baby are both darling.









6 Comment(s):

lindsey. February 14, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Happy Valentine's Day! These pictures are incredible. I am especially fond of the first and the last.

Megan February 14, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

YAY! Cute baby- the mom needs a hair cut though, don't you think? I LOVE them Liz- you are such a pro!

Anonymous February 15, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Liz, good job! These are beautiful! Watch the aperture on the close-ups so mom and baby are in focus, unless you did that on purpose. It looks great either way!
I love the color, composition and angles! How did the shoot go overall? How did you feel taking someone else's pictures?

Daniel February 15, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Good stuff Lizzie. The pics get better and better. Your next assignment is to take pictures of beautiful single girls and put those on your website. :)

Ann-Marie Photography February 17, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

speaking of macro lenses...which lense do you find yourself shooting with the most. I'm in the market for a new one. These pictures are great. I hate when your lighting goes away don't you..but depsite the set back I think they turned out fantastic!

Brooklet February 19, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

I have got to stop saying wow, but Wow! Those are amazing. I especially love the ones with the mom and baby. So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers