Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The T Family

Wow, what can I say? These turned out great! How could they not with two adorable blondies and a couple of attractive parents?! Not only did the pictures turn out great, but the morning was awesome. It was so much fun to spend time with you guys and it gave me an excuse to explore another beach. Thank you!












8 Comment(s):

Jeremy Nelson September 16, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

These are your best yet, they look very professional! Way to go. I like the actions on these too, nice and subtle, but very clean and rich. Good job! Please tell me you're charging something for your talents now?!!

Freckles September 16, 2008 at 6:02 AM  

Oops, I didn't know Jeremy had used my computer! That was from me! ; )

abby September 16, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

these are adorable! i love the vintage kind of feel. you are so talented!!

Anonymous September 16, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

These are amazing pictures!

Megan September 16, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Awesome!! I love the post processing on these!!

Marcia September 17, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

You are getting good, Elizabeth. Better start charging.

LeAnn September 22, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

Are you coming to Utah in November? If so, you have to come take pictures of my baby & kids! You are amazing!

Marilee September 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Wow, Liz, I don't care what you say. You are a professional - these pictures are amazing!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers