Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sneak Peek for Jen and Brent

Get ready to feast your eyes because this little guy is so dang cute there are no words...just no words. I tried to keep the photos down since my posts are always monstrous, but I just couldn't help myself. I had to share. He's just so...cute! I-guy and his mommy hit up the beach with me, but we got some bonus shots in the grass where a nice lady was blowing bubbles, all by herself, passing the time. I-guy had a great time popping those bubbles. He is the friendliest, happiest, most passionate toddler I've ever seen. He was waving at everybody whether they looked at him or not. He was afraid of the water, but LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the sand! He was scooping it up and throwing it right and left, handing it to his mommy, wiping it on my pants, rubbing it on his face, etc. It was awesome! Thanks for a great morning Jen. I love this happy kid and I can't wait to meet his little brother in a few weeks!













5 Comment(s):

Kari October 1, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Great pictures Liz!! I love love love the one where he is looking right at the camera all covered in sand. So cute!!

Amber and The Boys October 1, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

You are AMAZING! I just can't even believe how good those pictures are! Wow!

Jill October 2, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Ryan and I love your pictures. I am Jen's sister. You should submit them to a magazine. Seriously, he is got to be the cutest kid. Although, I am kind of partial. Great job!!!

Jill October 2, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Hi Liz, I do not really know how to reply to you without leaving another comment, so I will just leave another one. But anyway, it is a small world. I know Ashley Harmer from working together in Sandy at Mimi's Cafe and we went to BYU together. We became pretty good friends, but then she got married and I moved away, and now we keep in touch through blogging and emails.

Jen October 2, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

I'm not sure what happened to my previous post . . . I'll attempt to recreate it!

Oh my gosh Liz . . . these pictures are seriously AMAZING!! I can't wait to see all the rest. Thank you so much for capturing such great moments! And thanks for carrying him around for me -- I know that's not part of the deal! Other than a few pics of my gargantuan belly you snuck in, the pics are FABULOUS!! :)

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers