Monday, September 1, 2008

The Jude Gallery

Pictures I took of my nephew while on vacation in the Northwest.















6 Comment(s):

provobaileys September 1, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

he is the cutest baby I have seen in a while, well since Reese of course. Your work it wonderful.

Sara September 1, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Elizabeth!! AMAZING!! I can't believe how beautiful these pictures are, and how much work you put into them! Thank you thank you. Jude is adorable, and Jarem is so hot. :) We should be paying you thousands of dollars just to see these pics online. You are a genius with kids and black and white. One of my favorites is also the sepia one on your family blog. And I love the confused look of Jude sitting up in Jarem's hand! Thank you again.

Amy D. Hall Riter September 2, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Wow! Those photos are amazing! I fixed the typo! :)

How have you been?! Is your health okay now?

Marcia September 2, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Super pictures, Elizabeth. What's with the naked parents?

Freckles September 2, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

I love the 4th and 6th ones the best out of all of them! Those are fantastic!

Marcia September 6, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Elizabeth, I'll take the whole Jude gallery but not the one with Jarem's stomach. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers