Friday, January 18, 2008

In Training


He kept telling me, "FedEx should bring me a huge, huge camera too. I'm a big boy to be strong to carry a huge, huge camera." I told him he probably wasn't ready for a camera like Mommy's, but that I'd let him have a digital camera of his own. Note the duct tape. That little camera is where this whole journey to the world of professional photography began. The battery compartment latch broke. I was heartbroken. And now we've come full circle and I'm reunited with a precious Nikon again...only this one is "huge, huge." Happy Mother's Day, Happy Birthday, and Merry Christmas for the next five years, Liz!


3 Comment(s):

lindsey. January 19, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

He is the cutest! I am sure Soren will make an excellent photograper's assistant. Post a picture of your new camera - I want to see how big it is. Hope you are having a fun weekend and getting some great shots!

abby January 22, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

ok, i have to know what camera you have. you are taking such great pictures. let me know which nikon it is. i really want a nikon.

Anonymous January 24, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

That is so cute! I am hoping some day my kids will want to know a little bit about photography, but right now they despise the camera! haha

P.s. don't break a limb with your huge, huge camera! Kids say the funniest things! ; )

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers