Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Buddy

Meet Malia.  She's my best friend's oh-so-scrumptious baby girl and my Sunday Buddy.  Well, really she's my all-the-time buddy, but we're especially close on Sundays when I take her for two hours while her mom plays the piano for the Primary kids.  Lucky for me, church occurs during Malia's nap time and she inevitably falls asleep as we bounce our way through the halls.  The pictures below are taken by Malia's multi-talented mommy and the darling babe is featured on the very swollen, very pregnant belly of yours truly.  (Here are your belly pictures, Lindsey.  :P)

This is one of my favorite things ever.  I can't wait to have my own sleeping baby draped across the outside of my torso, but there will always be room for my Sunday Buddy.  We're tight.  :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comment(s):

Amber and The Boys May 2, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Josh just said the other day that it isn't fair that you get her all day Sundays. He wants a turn. :) And basically I just want her to move in with us. We are totally in love with her.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers