Monday, May 31, 2010

Sneak Peeks are the BEST!

Quid Pro Quo: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Miss Amanda is doing me a HUGE favor with a homeschooling project, so I got to do this little ditty to pay her back, so to speak. Though, in truth, I really think I'm getting the MUCH better end of the deal!!! Thanks so much, bestie! You truly have the cutest family in the world (after my own, of course). :D

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

5 Comment(s):

Amber and The Boys May 31, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

You've done it again. You are perfection as a photographer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one of Amanda with both her kiddos!

Liz June 1, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Thanks Amber! I agree, the picture of Amanda with the two kids was a very fortunate shot! :D

123123 June 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

You are amazing! I love these!! One day I will hire you to take some of us!! :) Miss you all!!

Liz June 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Thanks Staci! I would love to take your pictures. The beach is calling to you. :D We miss you, too!

Freckles June 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Nice work my friend! Those are beautiful. : )

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers