Thursday, October 8, 2009

San Diego Engagement Photographer - Tyler and Julie

Photobucket
A few days ago I posted this gem as a representation of my latest work post-processing an engagement photo shoot. Well, that work is officially finito completo. And, as you can tell from the amount of images I included below, the shoot went extremely well! I just couldn't help but share all these, they are fantastic! What a cute little couple these two make. Thanks for a wonderful evening at the beach, Tyler and Julie. And thanks for the laughs! I had a great time. :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 Comment(s):

Anonymous October 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Is there no end to your talent? This is great!

Sara October 8, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Ooo, I love these!! So awesome. Can I hire you for every single friend I have and ALL their life events?! :) My favorite is the guy running into the ocean carrying his fiance, and the big smiles on the staircase- with sandy feet! Love that detail!! The sunset shot is great too, but it looks too much like those cruise fake photos where the background is a big sheet. You are a GENIUS. Stop taking pictures, pretty soon your life will be super busy with that, and not with your family. haha.

Liz October 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Sara! You made me completely crack up about the fake photo thing! Mostly because the hubby said the SAME EXACT THING last night. :D BOO! I swear that's a real background. I had to use flash to fill in their faces and I hate using flash. Bummer. Maybe I'll have to revisit that shot in Photoshop, try to tone down the "fakeness." :D

Anonymous: Thank you so much!

emi. October 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

i love these! all of them! especially the jumping.

Jeremy Nelson October 9, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

These look great!
Nice work Liz, congrats Julie and Tyler

Freckles October 9, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Nice job Liz! These look so good! Looks like you had a blast. Love them!!
That's funny, I was going to say the same thing about the fake background! haha It's just because of the flash, I wouldn't tone it done though or it will look a little funny. Maybe just run an action on the whole photo. So you still want to 2nd shoot with me for the actual wedding?? It's on Dec 16th at 11 am. : ) Miriam can come too, it will be a photo party!

Miriam Herm October 9, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

i'm there.

also, i was trying to pay super close attention to each picture so i could tell you which ones i loved the most, but i loved them all. i think my favorite is the one where he's carrying her off. so natural, so happy.

WELL DONE LIZ. you are my photography hero.

Jana October 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Just beautiful. :)

Lorena October 12, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

WOW, every single photo is simply AMAZINGLY PERFECT! =) Enjoyed every single one but the first one is just stunning. =) Did I mention I think they are BEAUTIFUL? =)

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers