Monday, October 5, 2009

I Heart Faces - Favorite Things

This week at I Heart Faces is a chance to present our favorite things in photo essay form. So here I go . . . .

- My very personal Savior and His gospel as restored to the earth by the Prophet Joseph Smith -

Photobucket


- My zany hubby -

Photobucket


- My precious, PRECIOUS, hilarious, intelligent, innocent, beautiful children -

Photobucket


- My awesome father -

Photobucket


- My beautiful mother -

Photobucket


- Fun, fun in-laws (and swimming pools) -

Photobucket


- Sleeping and reading -

Photobucket


- Arts and crafts time -

Photobucket


- The color green -

Photobucket


- Imagination and innovation -

Photobucket


- Father/son bonding moments -

Photobucket


- Babies -

Photobucket


- Sushi -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


- Sunsets -

Photobucket


- Sprinklers -

Photobucket


- Old photos (this one features my older brother and me) -

Photobucket


- Beach play -

Photobucket


- Eyes -

Photobucket


- And, of course, photography -

Photobucket


Click here to see more I Heart Faces "Favorite Things" entries and get to know the photographers behind the cameras. :D

16 Comment(s):

Unknown October 5, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Wow. These pictures are stunning. I love them very much. Especially your Daddy! I love that picture! Sweet as can be!

Katy October 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Your pictures are so beautiful!

Liz October 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Thanks Katy and LWK! I appreciate the comments and encouragement! :D

Mrs. McFadden October 5, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Your photos are priceless and beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello to us McFaddens! :0)

Tatter Scoops October 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

WOW all your shots are so amazing and beautiful! Thanks for sharing this. You have a really beautiful family :)

K. October 6, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

These are great... My favorites are the one of your Mom and the one of the Eyes!

Jennifer October 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Your pictures are so beautiful!

Monika October 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Wow, stunning pictures!!! I totally enjoyed them!

Collyn Ware October 6, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Beautiful!!! It is always refreshing to think about your favorite things!

Drew October 6, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

You have one awesome picture after another. Your photography is absolutely beautiful, as is all the wonderful people in your life!

Unknown October 6, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Your photography is GORGEOUS!

Mikabella October 7, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

Wow! Further comments are unnecessery. :) You are really talented.

Suki October 7, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I love the eyes shot. Simply stunning.

The Skousens October 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

That's fun that we got married in the same temple! Seriously, what beautiful photos!!!

Ali October 7, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Wow! Your photos are just amazing! Thanks for all of your favorites!

Lorena October 11, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Your photographs are BEAUTIFUL! =) Love all your favorites specially sunsets & photography! =)

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers