Monday, June 9, 2008

The Many Faces of Pregnancy

Sweet Pregnant







Sexy Pregnant



Pregnant Mommy

6 Comment(s):

lindsey. June 9, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

She is so cute! Great pictures, Liz. Per usual!

Freckles June 12, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Those turned out so cute! She is such a pretty prego mommy, I'm jealous! Love the angles!

Sawyers Family June 12, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Elizabeth,
I LOVE your pictures...I found your blog off the Lindsay's blog...we were in the same singles ward in Utah. What do you used to inhance the images? Are you in photoshop or are you just skilled that you take great shots like that?
Oh, and I saw you went to a soccer game, where do you live to see a game like that?
Jennie
Check us out at www.sawyersfamilynews.blogspot.com

Anonymous June 14, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

The photos are fantastic! Should I blame you or the lovely Jacqui?

Ann-Marie Photography June 15, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

To answer your questions about saturation...to tell you the truth I hardly do anything in photoshop to my photos...I sharpen them and add my logo most of the time, take away a few cuts and bruises from children...or make them black and white. I don't have a lot of time to spend editing (usally only abt 10 per photo)and so I worked on perfecting my pictures during the shoot...it is all about the lighting and exposure! Play around, every camera is different, but I figured out exactly how to play with mine...what filter to use (on the camera) and then my shots are saturated. Sometimes, and you can try this, I go into adjustments and then add a photo fitler, usually one of the warming ones (although I alreday have one on my lense) hope this helps.
your photos are very beautiful.

Jacqui June 20, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Liz, sorry it's taken so long to comment on these. Life is CRAZY! But, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and am super pleased with how they turned out! You really make me look good! :) Thanks so much for taking the time to do pictures for us. I really appreciate it. You are truly talented! And thanks to everyone for the nice comments ... You guys are sweet! :)

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers