Friday, June 20, 2008

K & J

These are the two sweet kids belonging to that gorgeous pregnant lady from the last post! :) Aren't they so much fun?! Little K is so full of personality...I just love her grumpy face. Sorry these took so long, Jacqui.














5 Comment(s):

Jacqui June 21, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Liz, these are just awesome! You are amazing! I love that you got a great picture of her "angry eyes". So, can I order a CD or soemthing of all the pics from you? :)

Lisa/Scott June 22, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Yes, the grumpy face is adorable. I also love the big puppy dog eyes in the picture right below. I really like your style of photography. Beautiful.

Marcia June 24, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

great pictures - keep up the good work

Liz June 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Jacqui, I'll make you a CD and send it to you. :) I'm a bit slow, though, so be patient with me. :)

La July 1, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

liz- oh my gosh it has been such a long time! i found your blog on ashely harmor's and had to send you a little comment. danny and i live up in coto right now. we need to have a little reunion! i love your photography. it is gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers