Thursday, August 27, 2009

San Diego Newborn Photographer - Malia

I don't even know where to start describing how fun this photo shoot was. Malia's mom is one of my dearest friends here in San Diego. What could be better than hanging out with a best friend for four hours while she allows your creative juices to flow into various arrangements of her tiny, perfect, newborn daughter?! Yeah, not much. Not much could be better than that. Malia didn't like being naked (even at just five days old!), but luckily her mother brought along an arsenal of darling cloth diapers. I closed up the house to bring on the heat for the babe. Mom and I were SWEATY by the end of the shoot. But baby was happy and that's all that matters. :0) We stopped frequently for nursing breaks and cuddles. Malia was a gem and her mom was SO patient with me. It was perfect really, simply perfect. And on that note, I'll just pipe down so you can enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Malia with big brother, Corban}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 Comment(s):

Amanda August 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

These look fantastic Liz. Thanks so mush for capturing our prescious little one.

Jared

Liz August 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

You are WELCOME! The phrase - "My pleasure" - never rang so true.

Jacob Howe August 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Those are very nice pictures

Liz August 27, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Thanks Jacob!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins August 27, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

You really do a great job Liz. :) These photos are very sweet and touching!

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

I LOVE them! She is so adorable and perfect, I love the ones with the big flowers and hat. And that one with Corban makes him look so big!! You are amazing. Maybe I should have another one so that you can photograph him, as it would inevitably be another boy :P

Brooklet August 28, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Wow! Those are some great baby pics. My favorite is the one of the close up on the sleeping face with the green fabric underneath-so sweet. I wish I was a little nearer because I am going to have a little one who is going to need cute pics like these in a couple months.

Megan August 31, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

UH-mazing!!! I love the mirror- brilliant!

Sara August 31, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Wow, loved the mom and newborn one- she looks so content, pure joy! And the mirror, and the close up with the hats. You are a genius.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers