Friday, September 9, 2011

For Amber

Amber has been my #1 fan for as long as I've known her. She comments on all my photography session posts and praises me up the wazoo. Everyone needs a fan like Amber! She makes me feel like I'm the best photographer in the world (which I'm not - not even close!). So I gifted Amber a photo session to show my appreciation for her wonderful encouragement. I tracked her down in Utah while I was there and made her drag her sweet family out to the mental hospital for some photo fun. I got so many awesome pictures. I cannot even tell you. So this is sneak peek #1 for my #1 fan. There will be more. I just can't help but share with the world the awesomeness that is the P family. :D THANK YOU, AMBER!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 Comment(s):

Amber and The Boys September 10, 2011 at 6:16 AM  

You know I LOVE it! Especially that family one!! I can't believe that everyone actually looks good in it! We NEVER get a family pic that everyone looks good in. Even the baby looks like he is posing for it! And I love that one of Dal running because it is SO him! YAY!!!

Amber and The Boys September 10, 2011 at 6:17 AM  

Ah, just looked through them again. Really love them. Never had such a good family pic. You are my hero.

Stacey September 10, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

These are amazing!!!! You did a great job! Where were these taken?

Vee September 10, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

These are great, Liz! Can't wait to see more. I love the Dallen running one, too.

Liz September 11, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

Amber, I'm so glad you like them!

Stacey, they were taken right in front of the mental hospital in south Provo.

Verna, you need to see the whole sequence! That is a deer way in the background and all three of the older boys were running toward me. So awesome!

Josh September 12, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

bien hecho, liz! These are fantastic!

April September 13, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

so cute!

Erika September 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

Incredible. Perhaps you need to come to Denver and do my family portraits as well! I love them! I love the little guy running with all his might. He needs a superhero cape and mask!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers