Thursday, November 5, 2009

G Family Delight!

Photobucket

Remember this awesome shot? Well I finally finished the rest of this family's photos. And I LOVE them! And I know their mom is going to just eat these up. This family has a brood of boys with the cutest little faces and funniest little personalities. As you can see, they had a blast goofing off at the beach and were quite in their natural element as I snapped away. Thanks for being patient with me, Kim! You are the best.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 Comment(s):

Miriam Herm November 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

liz these are fantastic! that shot of those three boys with their arms around each other? if their mother isn't a melted woman on the floor after seeing that, then i don't know what kind of a mother she is.

i want a picture with my children acting like they love each other.

well done!

Erin November 5, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Beautiful! I love them!! Gorgeous. How are mine coming? Miss you.

Freckles November 6, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Nice work Liz, these look really good! What a cute family and fun times at the beach! Love them all as usual!!

Carly November 11, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

These photos are beautiful I love the first shot with the family by the water and the youngest boy with the beautiful eyes! Great job, I am sure that the family is thrilled!

Jen November 23, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

So cute! Love the hair, Kim. You guys look great!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers