Sunday, September 6, 2009

San Diego Child and Family Photographer - Carrot Top Tots

SURPRISE, ERIN! :D

My dear friend is leaving. I have owed her a photo session for almost a year now and we've never made it happen. And now she is leaving. :( But she's also part of my babysitting co-op, so I took the opportunity last week to shoot a few parting shots of her adorable red-headed, curly-haired beauties. These girls are SO CUTE! They were also SO wiggly and silly, making it fun to catch some of their perpetual motion on camera (hint: check out the tongues). :0)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 Comment(s):

Meg September 6, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

beautiful

Amber and The Boys September 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Oh how neat that you did that Liz. Erin is going to love that! Those girls are so cute.

Anonymous September 7, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

Wonderful stuff. Great lighting. Black and white little kid feet - does it get any more charming than that?

K Randle

P.S. your approval protocol doesn't like my computer, dang it.

Miriam Herm September 7, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

these girls are so cute! and these pictures are so clear and their skin is so soft! how do you do that? i am so awed by you.

Erin September 7, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Oh my goodness Liz these are so great. Thank you so much! I love them. How did you get the kids to cooperate that well. Seriously! I happen to know just how fidgety they can be!! So do I get s copy? So beautiful.

The day after you had the kids Kim watched them and as we were leaving Ashlyn said, "Mom did you get my cute pictures?" I said "oh no I didn't realize you colored a picture" She said "no Liz took cute pictures of me! Maybe she'll just email them to you after naps." But I figured she said Liz but meant Kim since we were leaving her house. I should have realized what a treat I was in store for. Thank you so much! I love them all. The one with their noses touching is my favorite!

weplusthree September 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

So cute!!! I love these girls!!! These pictures are amazing! I love their eyes. Do I have to move for you to snap some pics of my boys during co-op?!?! Just kidding.

Jen September 8, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Seriously, the most beautiful girls! LOVE them all!

Anonymous September 9, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

I love these, Liz. Erin, your favorite is mine, too! We are sooooo going to miss you and your family!

Megan September 10, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

These are beautiful photographs! The two of the girls giggling together brought me to tears. Maybe because I love these two little girlies, and maybe because I know that sisterly love!

Mrs. McFadden October 5, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Okay, I love this series! Adorable little girls and stunning photography, couldn't get any better than that!! :0)

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers