Monday, August 24, 2009

San Diego Family Photographer - Irvine and Laguna Beach

I met Travis seven years ago on a sunny afternoon in a little white house on University Ave. in Provo, UT. His roommate, Andrew, was trying to teach me how to play the guitar. He didn't get very far after Travis came in. The jokes started flying as soon as he crossed that old, dingy threshold. Well, not jokes, per se, but humor anyway. Seven years. That's a lot of laughter and a lot of friendship. Through Travis and Andrew, I met my sweet hubby. The former even maintain that it was their kindness in declining to exercise with us that facilitated our dating, then engagement. I say they give themselves too much credit. :0) Ashley came into the picture not too long after The Chief and I were married. She's perfect. Perfect for Travis. Perfect for expanding our friendship. Then sweet Graham made his appearance and now here we are, seven years later, two married couples and three children between the lot of us. Still friends. Still laughing. Thanks for a REALLY great session and really great Saturday, friends! I hope we can hang out again soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 Comment(s):

Teagan August 25, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

SO CUTE!!! LOVE THEM!!! Great looking family and I am not biased at all.

Travis and Ashley August 25, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Amazing! I love them! You honestly did an amazing job and I can't wait to see more. That first one captures Graham's personality perfectly. Love it!

Barbara August 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Liz...Morris and I loved looking at these pictures. Great job.
THe first picture is a "look" that Travis gave me from the time he was a little boy ..into adulthood, and you captured it in Graham. Bravo!!

Marilee August 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Wow, what great pictures! You truly have talent. Someday we will have to get you to photograph our family!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers