Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fathers - Call For Photo Submissions!

I would like to open up my father project to photo submissions.  If you have any pictures of you and your father, your husband and your children, etc. that you would be willing to submit for use in a slide show honoring fathers, please send them, in their highest-resolution format, to liz@lizziejanephotography.com.  I would be thrilled to work them into the video!  Thanks so much to everyone who has participated thus far. This is a work in progress and I have high hopes for the finished product.

~Liz

Think "fathers" and send me what you've got!  This rock climbing picture is one of my favorites from a recent father photo shoot.  Below that is the first submission I've received with a few Photoshop tweaks from me.  Thanks Kim!


3 Comment(s):

weplusthree April 30, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

That is an awesome rock climbing shot!!! Roman wants to do that at the father son campout :)

Liz April 30, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Do you think they'd let me come to the father/son campout just to take pictures?! That would be so awesome!

Nancy May 1, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

The climbing pic came out great.

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers