Monday, May 26, 2008

Faith, Hope, Charity and Grace




8 Comment(s):

Jacqui May 26, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Liz, I love these pictures! You are so talented ... Thanks for sharing it with everyone! Keep the pictures coming!

Jen May 26, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Hey Elizabeth, I always enjoy your photo's (you are very talented), I think this photo is especially beautiful. I have a question: When we were younger there was a popular photographer that took black and white photo's of children in adult like settings, and then added some touches of color to them...do you know the name of that photographer? Sorry to be so vague, I don't know any proper "photography" terms, so this is the best I can describe what I'm trying to find, google didn't understand me very well :).

Liz May 27, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Jennica, the photographer is Kim Anderson and he would shoot in black and white and then actually paint in the selective color on his photos. He is a genius! Here is his website: http://www.kimanderson.com/

Liz May 27, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

Oops, that one isn't really a valid site. If you use this one, you can browse galleries and galleries of his photos: http://www.kim-arts.com/

Jen May 27, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Thank you Liz! I am doing a portrait painting of my kiddos and used some ideas I remembered of his, but needed a whole lot more to portray my idea! Thanks so much, I haven't been able to hunt him down.

Megan May 28, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

LOVE this last shot... such rich textures. Great work Liz!

Freckles May 28, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Liz, that last photo is my favorite of yours thus far. Love love love it! Way to go! Those kids are dang cute. I wish I had some other nationalities here to photograph, not too much variety in Utah! haha.

You are a natural, you're already soo good, I'm jealous!

Erynne June 4, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

WOW! Those Pics are amazing!!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers