Tuesday, December 18, 2007

When Dreams Call....

4 Comment(s):

Lisa December 18, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

I really like this one. It reminds me of the saying a picture says a thousand words!

Miriam Herm December 20, 2007 at 8:08 AM  

i like this one the best out of all the others you've done. the lighting is awesome!

Liz December 20, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

Thanks Miriam. I just happen to be renting the house with the coolest kitchen in the world! Okay, maybe not the coolest (it could stand some updating), but it does get really cool lighting.

Jacqui December 21, 2007 at 9:58 AM  

I love this one! I really like black & white pictures I've decided. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Important

Please remember that not all computer screens are created equal. Rest assured that your pictures will be of the highest quality with perfect color blending courtesy of my professionally calibrated computer screen.

Create

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas

About This Blog

liz@lizziejanephotography.com

Recent Comments

Share Me

Photobucket

Followers